Welcome to the Referral Link Networking Administrative Page.
You will find past meeting agendas, committee responsibilities, and other helpful information about how the group functions.
- Click to Download PDF and Print New Membership Application
- Click to Download PDF and Print Renewing Membership Application
Referral Link Officer Position Summary
Referral Link Officer-Position-Summary
Four Pillar Expectations
(1) ATTENDANCE. Regular attendance and involvement in the organization. Members are required to attend 75% of the meetings or have a representative attend in their absence.
(2) LUNCH BUDDY MEETINGS. Meet one-on-one with fellow members each month to form a relationship and gain a better understanding of their business to enhance confidence in referrals.
(3) REFERRALS. Provide an average of two referrals per month or a minimum of 24 for the year to other members within the ReferralLink membership/group.
(4) PARTICIPATION & ACCOUNTABILITY. Accept formal and/or informal leadership roles for projects, events, or officer positions within the membership. And, each member is expected to report, timely, their membership activities related to referrals and lunch buddy meetings.
Our Expectations and Operational Overview
click here for a downloadable copy
The Referral Link networking group meets in a friendly but structured environment to exchange referrals, share ideas, mentor one another, identify and develop co-marketing ideas, and much more.
We are committed to the highest ethical standards and values when conducting business. Our purpose is to build strong, lasting relationships centered on trust, respect, and awareness between members of the network.
➡ All business sizes are represented from small independent owners to mid-size and large firms.
➡ Membership applications are reviewed to ensure only one company from each business segment is represented.
➡ Membership is limited to 25 members.
➡ Increased exposure to other businesses.
➡ Potential business growth through referrals.
➡ Knowledge gained from presentations by professionals in their fields.
➡ Informal business consulting and networking.
➡ Opportunities to present your business.
➡ Members are committed to providing business referrals to members of the group.
➡ Referral mapping is offered for members after presentations to help identify potential leads.
➡ Referrals and success rates are tracked.
➡ Holiday Socials for members and guests.
➡ Open Socials for prospective members.
➡ Regular attendance and involvement in the organization. Members are required to attend 75% of the meetings or have a representative attend in their absence.
➡ Lunch Buddies – meet one-on-one with a fellow member each month to form a relationship and gain a better understanding of their business to enhance confidence in referrals.
➡ Accept formal and/or informal leadership roles for projects, events, or officer positions.
➡ Provide an average of two referrals per month or a minimum of 24 for the year.
Membership status will be evaluated on a rolling 12-month period. Members are expected to fulfill two of the three requirements (Attendance, Lunch Buddies & Referrals)
to be considered in “good standing”. Failure to comply will result in the loss of presentation privileges to the group. Members must also be current with their financial requirements.
➡ $50 Initiation Fee
➡ $25 Cash Call (usually two times per year)
➡ Members are responsible for their own meal costs at regular meetings.